May 17, 2013

Children's Literary Agent/Publisher Spotlights

I only started trying to write in Feb. so I am relatively new to this agent/publisher thing, but in my limited experience, there just aren't enough agent features out there.  I would love to feature as many children's agents as possible (PB through YA), to give newbies like me a little help in deciding which agents are a good fit.

If you know of any  agents that would like a little more web exposure, send them my way.  I would love to feature them too.

For any agents/publishers out there, you can fill out the form here to be a part of my guide -

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great
    author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and
    may come back later in life. I want to encourage you to
    definitely continue your great posts, have a nice evening!


    Feel free to visit my web-site; クロエ

    ReplyDelete